UV Air Disinfection
UV Air Duct
Mini Defender UV air duct purifier provides 24-hour continuous operation to disinfect air from bacteria in hospitals, schools, offices, and senior living. An excellent alternative to portable HEPA filtration devices, this uses high wattage UV to inactivate germs vs. catching them. Quiet and covers about 5,280 cubic feet. Great for larger spaces.
Both mobile and installed options available.
Disinfection System for HVAC
Perfect for tight spaces inside HVAC and air handling units, Mini Defender is the high-efficiency UV-C lamp that’s easy to install for continuous in-duct air disinfection.
Installed in HVAC air ducts
Ideal for smaller, tighter HVAC systems or ducts
Versatile, Powerful, and Easy to Fit into Small Spaces
- Installed inside air ducts, or the final section of the AHU, Defender disinfects the air flowing through the system and eradicates viruses, bacteria, molds and spores
- Defender creates a UVGI barrier that inhibits proliferation of pathogens settling inside the air conditioning unit
- Inhibits creation of biofilm, increasing Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and comfort
- Provides cleaner, more economically efficient AC system with less operational and maintenance costs
- Provides continuous disinfection of AC system without use of expensive and polluting chemicals
- Green and red indicator light shows operational status
- Powered by electronic ballasts specific for PURO AIR UV-C lamps
- Powered by 110V – 277V